Germ Shark Disinfecting Wipes Bucket
Ethyl Alcohol 70% Scented Hand Wipes
1 Roll - 500 7" x 10" Sheets
- Proudly ASSEMBLED IN THE USA using high-grade ethanol made from American grown corn. Germ Shark wipes help put food on the table for the families of 75 Americans furloughed when the recent pandemic began. You can trust Germ Shark PX7 to help annihilate germs and bacteria that can make you sick.
- 🤗 SMOOTH AS SILK on your hands, but tough & strong like a killer shark. Superior next-generation cleaning quality wet wipes made of heavy-duty polyester - not cheap paper towels like most sanitizing wipes. Plus, they are JUMBO-sized towelettes (9.5x12") for maximum coverage. Unlike Clorox wipes, these Germ Shark wipes contain stronger Ethyl alcohol.
- 💪 PREDATOR STRENGTH FORMULA. Made with 70% ethanol (ethyl) alcohol. We have a two-step denaturing process that removes some of the alcohol smell because a lot of people do not like their hands to have a strong alcohol smell after wiping. It has a lower smell because it is higher purity - many other brands are made with cheaply processed lower-grade ethanol. Germ Shark PX7 wipes are safe to use on all skin types with no harmful chemicals or additives.
- 📦 BIGGER FOR TOUGH JOBS. Bulk re-sealable dispensing bucket of 275 large hand sanitizing wipes for cleaning germs and bacteria from hands. Comes on one large roll (not individually packaged). Perfect for industrial and high traffic locations like a gym, construction, restaurants, offices, and warehouses. Not for use as bacterial baby or facial wipes.
- 👏 Moist, antiseptic wipes are handy as a sanitary aid in the prevention of illness when you are not near soap and water or out of your house. Germs beware! These are FAST-ACTING, fast-drying cleansing hand wipes that make your hands feel refreshed and clean after each use.
Hand wipes to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause diseases. For use when soap and water are not available. Can be used on hands, arms, and legs.
- Wipe hands thoroughly with the wipe and let dry.
Supervise children under 10 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing. Let hands dry completely before cooking or coming in contact with any other open flame. Keep container closed when not in use. Do NOT flush wipes. Flushing wipes can cause damage to plumbing.
Store between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF). Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF).